MINERAL-CALMAG is a 100% water-soluble additive containing necessary plant-available forms of nitrogen (N), calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg).
This formulation has been designed to prevent common deficiencies while buffering your feed water when growing in soil less mediums such as coco, perlite, Rockwool, Clay or recirculating systems and/or using filtered sources of water.
MINERAL-CALMAG can be used throughout the vegetative and flowering stages of growth.
Why use CalMag?
• Provides organic Nitrogen combined with Calcium and Magnesium and L-amino acids that stimulate plant development
• 100% water soluble and leaves no residue
• Combines Calcium and Magnesium with L-amino acids to eliminate deficiencies
• High bioavailability
• Improves structure and firmness of the flower and fruit
• Provides the extra boost plants need during certain plant development phases
APTUS BASE ‘liquid’ contains zero calcium and must be used in conjunction with either MASSBOOST OR MINERAL-CALMAG. Deciding which APTUS CALMAG to use (MASSBOOST or MINERAL-CALMAG) is largely dependent on your growing method.
MASSBOOST is an organic-mineral product that leads to organic biofilm build-up when kept in a nutrient reservoir for more than 2-3 days. While MINERAL-CALMAG is 100% mineral, super clean and will never spoil, MASSBOOST contains beneficial L-Amino Acids and is the CALMAG of choice for growers mixing fresh feed daily and can also be administered via foliar application. MINERAL-CALMAG has excellent pH stabilising capabilities and is the CALMAG of choice for growers running longer reservoirs and recirculating systems.