If you find the same product cheaper from another store - come and see us, we will match the price of any like-for-like item from any store within Victoria.
One-Stop-Shop for Hydroponics! Call us on (03) 5940 9047 or Contact Us
0 items in the cart.
For All Your Hydroponics Needs
Or Pick-Up from Our Store
Pay In-Store or Buy Online
Contact Us Via Phone or Email
Precision Air Pumps - MODELS: 2500 | 7500 | 9500 | 12000
The Precision range of air pumps have defied the odds and become an institution which the aquatic trade refuses to let go of.
Their time proven reliability has ensured the sales keep coming even in the face of stiff competition.
Hints & Tips for Best Results Air Stone:
• Replace the Air Stone every 6 months or when it shows signs of deterioration.
• If being used in salt water a plastic or ceramic airstone is recommended.
PUMP DOES NOT WORK
1. Ensure the plug is inserted correctly and the switch is in the on position.
THE MOTOR IS WORKING, BUT THERE IS NO AIR COMING OUT OF THE PUMP.
1. Check that the airline is not kinked
2. Check the airstone and replace if needed.
3. There is a rubber diaphragm inside the pump which may have worn out and may require replacing. Consult your Aqua One retailer.
4. The Flapper valves in the pump may have become dirty or brittle and require replacing. Consult your Aqua One retailer.
THE PUMP IS VERY NOISY
3. There is a rubber diaphragm inside the pump which may have worn out and may require replacing.
4. There may be too much back pressure on the pump. (It is too small for your application)
At Pakenham Hydroponics we put the success of the customer first, knowing that our future depends on their success.